Paper Renewals

If you have lost your license renewal paperwork, please contact the KSBMA office at:

  • E-mail:
  • Phone: (785)296-3980
  • Fax: (785)296-0891
  • Address:  Kansas Board of Mortuary Arts

                      700 SW Jackson Street, Suite 904
                      Topeka, Kansas 66603-3733

Our business hours are 8 am-12 noon & 12:30 pm-4:30 pm, Monday - Friday

Please leave us a message on our voice mail if we are unable to answer your call or send us an email at:

Lost License/Personal Name Change

To use the Duplicate license application, we require your license to be lost or you have had a name change. If you have had a name change, please fill out the form, and also include a copy of your marriage license, divorce papers or a court document stating your name has changed.